Uniquely You Puzzle Piece Magnet Craft
Bring a smile to your child’s face with the important reminder that he or she is special because he or she is unique. The Uniquely You Puzzle Piece Magnet is sure to boost confidence as students enter the classrooms and hallways at school. Help your child of any age craft this magnet from a puzzle piece and wiggly eyes!
What you'll need:
How to make your Uniquely You Puzzle Piece Magnet craft:
- 3 small, colorful puzzle pieces
- 6 wiggly eyes
- 3 small pom-poms
- 2 small pieces of different colored cardstock
- Using glue, glue the wiggly eyes to the three puzzle pieces. Make sure that each puzzle piece looks different. For example, use different size eyes or rotate the puzzle pieces. (see photos)
- Glue the pom-pom nose to each of the puzzle pieces. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Cut a rectangle out of one of the small pieces of cardstock. Using a pen, write “No two puzzle pieces are exactly the same. Just like you, they are all…”. Then, using the marker, write “UNIQUE!” (see photos)
- Cut a square out of the other piece of colored cardstock and glue the three puzzle pieces in a row. Glue the other piece of colored cardstock with the writing on it underneath the puzzle pieces. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Once the glue is dry, adhere the magnet to the back of the colored cardstock.
- Hang this magnet in a spot where everyone will see this important message or give it to a loved one or friend to brighten their day!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at