Jesus Loves the Little Children Fingerprint Card
Bring new meaning to the song "Jesus Loves the Little Children" with the Jesus Loves the Little Children Fingerprint Card. This fun-to-make craft is made from cardstock, markers, and different colored stamp pads. Afterwards, be sure to sing the popular song! A perfect addition to any lesson on how we are all uniquely made in God’s image!
What you'll need:
How to make your fingerprint card craft
- Different colored stamp pads
- White cardstock
- Fold the paper in half to form a card. (see photos)
- Using the stamp pad, carefully press your thumb onto it until it is completely covered. Press it onto the cardstock vertically. This will be the body. Using your fingers, press them into the stamp pad and press them onto either side of the body for arms and legs. Press them on the top for a head. Repeat this process with several colored stamp pads. (see photos)
- Wash hands and make sure the ink is dry. Using markers, give your people eyes, ears, mouths, noses, hair, and clothes. You can even give your little children names! (see photos)
- On the top of the card, write “Jesus Loves the Little Children…” On the inside of the card, write “…including you!” (see photos)
- Your card is now complete! Make sure to give it to a special friend!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at