Foam Star Christmas Tree Craft
This foam star Christmas tree craft is a great way to teach your kids to look
at something familiar in a whole new way. By stacking the foam stars
you can create a perfect Christmas tree which makes a great homemade Christmas
decoration or gift.
What you'll need:
How to make your Foam Star Christmas Tree Craft
- Green craft foam
- Small styrofoam star
- Wooden dowel
- Small styrofoam cube
- Craft paint: yellow, red, green
- Red beads
- Paint brushes
- Paint the styrofoam star yellow, paint the styrofoam cube red and
paint the wooden dowel green. Set all of these aside to dry.
- Cut 4 star shapes out of the green craft foam, from small to large.
- Use the point of the scissors to poke a hole in the middle of each
of the foam stars.
- Push the dowel through the hole in the center of the stars (keeping
the stars in order from small to large) to create the tree. Keep
some space between each star.
- Insert the end of the dowel near the largest star into the styrofoam
- Insert the end of the dowel near the smallest star into the
- Glue the red beads onto the tops of the craft foam stars as
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at