Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat Craft
This is a great activity for kids of all ages. Making this paper Thanksgiving pilgrim hat will get kids into the holiday spirit and allow them to pretend to be a pilgrim. This Thanksgiving craft is a simple and fun one that can be used in an educational context.
What you'll need:
How to make your Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat Craft
- White poster board or light-weight cardboard
- Construction paper: Black, yellow, gray
- Cut a headband out of poster board that is slightly larger than your child's head.
- Cut a hat shape out of black construction paper.
- Cut a strip 1 1/2" wide out of gray construction paper and glue to the hat as shown. Trim the edges off to match the angle of the hat.
- Cut a square out of yellow construction paper that is 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" inches. Cut the center out of the square and discard. Glue the remainder of the square over the gray strip.
- Glue or tape the finished hat to the headband.
- Tape the headband to fit around the child's head and trim off any excess poster board.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at