What you'll need:
How to play Easter Bingo:
- Easter Bingo Templates (card 1) (card 2) (card 3) (card 4) (card 5) (card 6)
- Easter Bingo Call Card (click here)
- Coins, chips, etc. to use as card markers
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers
- A container to draw from (hat, bucket, or pan)
- Print out the templates and call card.
- Color in the templates and call card images.
- Cut apart the call card so that each picture is on one piece. Place each piece into a container.
- Establish before hand what pattern on the bingo card wins. 5 in a row, 5 diagonally, 4 corners, etc. You decide!
- Have one person be the "caller". The caller should pick one piece out of the hat and call it out to the rest of the players.
- If your card has an image on it that matches the one called out, cover it with a marker. When you have a pattern
that matches the preset winning pattern call out "Bingo" and you win!
Please add a comment