What you'll need:
How to make your easter bunny ears craft:
- White glue
- White poster board or light weight cardboard
- Pink construction paper or pink crayon/marker
- Tape or a stapler
- Easter stickers, crayons, or markers
- popsicle sticks (optional)
- Cut bunny ears out of the white poster board. Ears should be about 8" tall by 3" wide, but adjust to match each child.
- For the inside of the ears, either cut smaller ears out of pink construction paper to glue inside the larger ears, or color the insides pink with a marker or crayon.
- Cut a head band out of the white poster board that is slightly larger than the child's head.
- Glue the ears to the inside of the head band.
- Let your child decorate the head band using stickers, markers or crayons.
- Tape or staple the head band so that it fits around the child's head. Cut off any excess.
- Optional: If the bunny ears seem too "floppy", tape or glue a popsicle stick to the back of each ear for support.
Please add a comment