What you'll need:
How to make your Easter cones:
- Colored (yellow, pink, and orange) cardstock or scrapbook paper (patterns are optional)
- Coordinating ribbon to your paper
- Green, yellow, and pink plastic grass
- 2 sets of googly eyes
- Scrap piece of white, green, and orange construction paper
- Tiny pom pom or gem for the bunny nose
- Hole punch
- Roll your cardstock or scrapbook paper into a cone. Tape the raw edge down to keep in the spiral-coned shape.
- Cut any excess off of the tops to make it level.
- Use the hole punch and make a hole on either side of the top of the cone. Pull the ribbon through and tie in a bow for hanging.
- Glue the eyes on the chick and the bunny. Make whiskers for the bunny out of the white scrap paper, a mouth for the chick out of the orange scrap paper, and a top for the carrot out of the green scrap paper. Glue all of these on their respective cones.
- Fill each with the colored plastic grass and add a plastic filled egg with candy to give as a fun gift.
Please add a comment