Monster Madness Puppets
What could be better than an afternoon filled with crafting and a puppet show? Let children immerse their imaginations in the world of theater as they create a five-puppet glove from craft scraps! Afterwards, allow them to perform their very own puppet show. Who knows… maybe they will create the newest Muppet character!
What you'll need:
How to make your Monster Madness Puppets craft:
- 1 child-size glove
- Yarn or thread
- Craft scraps, such as: wiggly eyes, pom-poms, fabric scraps, sequins, buttons, and dried pasta
- 5 cotton balls
- Tacky or hot glue
- Take the cotton balls and stuff one cotton ball inside each finger of the glove. (see photos)
- Take a piece of string and tie a double knot or bow under each of the cotton balls. (see photos)
- Using tacky glue or hot glue, create your five-fingered puppet. Make sure to include eyes, nose, mouth, and any other accessories that you think a monster should have. Make sure to be creative. Check out the photos on the side for some inspiration.
- Allow your puppet to dry before using. While you are waiting, feel free to create a puppet show for your creation to star in!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at