Father's Day Lawn Mower Card
Around here, Pap-Papís favorite thing to do is to landscape his yard especially if it means driving around on his John Deere tractor. If you have a daddy or grandpa in your childís life that enjoys mowing the lawn as well, this Fatherís day lawn mower card is the perfect fatherís day craft for you to make with your child.
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Lawn Mower Card:
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace them onto the appropriate colored paper if making a John Deere craft or onto any colored paper if not.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half.
- Cut a strip of green construction paper that is 2-3 inches tall and long enough to cover the long part of the card. This is going to be the grass.
- Have your child make short snips in the paper so that it looks like grass.
- Cut off the snipped parts of the grass just in the part where the lawn mower is going to go so it looks like the grass is cut.
- Glue the bottom of the grass down to the bottom of the card. This way the top part of the grass can flap around a bit.
- Assemble the tractor. Glue the green body down first. Then add the seat, steering wheel, black outer wheels and the yellow circles inside the black wheels. Then add the yellow stripe to the tractor front.
- Write ďMy (dad) is a cut above the rest!Ē on the front of the card. Have your child write a personal message inside the card.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at