Father's Day Popsicle Stick Frame Craft
A popsicle stick frame is a classic kids craft and it makes a wonderful Fatherís day gift for Dad or Grandpa. Let your children be creative as they paint, assemble and decorate this Fatherís day craft especially for dad. Add a favorite picture and a magnet to the back and you have a cute, simple Fatherís Day craft that even a young child will enjoy making.
What you'll need:
How to make your Fathers's Day Popsicle Stick Frame:
- Large popsicle sticks (like tongue depressors)
- Paint brushes
- Scotch tape
- Picture of your child
- Stickers, sequins, craft foam, etc.
- You need a total of 8 popsicle sticks. We painted 4 one color and 4 a different color. The easiest way to paint the sticks is to tape them to a piece of newspaper first.
- Once the popsicle sticks are dry, glue them together. You need two sticks on each side and then glue two sticks to the top and the bottom to hold it all in place. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, have your kids decorate the frame with stickers, sequins, markers, etc.
- Tape a picture of your child to the back of the frame (we used tape so we could switch the picture out if we wanted to later).
- Glue a magnet to the back of the frame as well.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at