Hanukkah Menorah Craft
Hanukkah is often called the Festival of Light and the main symbol for the holiday is the Menorah. There is much tradition
that goes into the lighting of the Menorah and now your children will have the chance to make one of their very own with our
Hanukkah Menorah craft. This craft uses some materials that may be new to your kids which helps keep the project fun and interesting.
What you'll need:
How to make your Hanukkah Menorah Craft:
- Rectangular piece of styrofoam
- White and blue craft paint
- Paint brushes
- Small birthday candles (9)
- 1" tall unfinished wooden spools (10)
- Serrated knife
- Use the serrated knife to cut the block of styrofoam to a height of
approximately 2 inches tall.
- Paint the styrofoam white and set aside to dry. You can paint
on any saying of your choice!
- Paint 10 wooden spools blue and set aside to dry.
- Glue two of the spools together (one on top of the other).
Then glue this double spool in the middle of the styrofoam block.
Glue four single spools on either side of the double spool.
- Once the project is dry, place candles in the spools.
- NOTE: This project is for decorative use only and SHOULD NOT
actually be lit.
Please add a comment