Recipe Card Holder Craft
I am always looking for more magnetic clips to use the fridge to hold artwork, papers, appointment reminders and more. So we created this cute magnetic recipe card holder craft as a useful homemade Mother’s day gift. When it’s not in use on the fridge, mom can use it to hold up her favorite recipe card while cooking as well. This is an easy craft that even young kids can help with. It is sure to remind mom how much you love and appreciate her every time she uses it or walks by the fridge.
What you'll need:
How to make your Recipe Card Holder Card:
- Wooden clothespin
- Magnet (we used the strip variety)
- Unfinished small wooden hearts
- Paint and paint pens
- Paint brush
- Scotch tape
- Paint the hearts (you need four total) and set aside to dry. *Tip: to make painting these small items easier, use scotch tape to tape the hearts down to a paper plate or piece of newspaper.
- When the hearts dry, use the paint pen to write “#1”, “M”, “O”, and “M” on the hearts. Let dry.
- Glue the magnet to one side of the clothespin.
- On the other side of the clothespin, glue on the hearts. Turn the clothespin upside down so that it can stand up, then glue the hearts on in order.
- Give to Mom so she can use on the fridge or free standing to hold recipe cards!
Please add a comment