St. Patrick's Day Man Craft
Our St. Patrick's day man craft with shamrock templates is a great way to turn simple shamrocks into
something unique and fun. This happy guy makes a fantastic St. Patrick's
day decoration for your front door and is a great craft for kids of all ages to
What you'll need:
How to make your St. Patrick's Day Man Craft
- Print the large shamrock template out on green construction paper.
Cut out the shamrock.
- Print the small shamrock template out on green construction paper.
Cut out the four smaller shamrocks.
- Cut 4 strips of white construction paper that are approximately 1
inch wide. Fold the strips back and forth to create an accordion
- Glue two white strips on either side of the large shamrock to form
arms. Glue two white strips at the base of the large shamrock to
- Glue the two small shamrocks to the ends of the arms and the two
small shamrocks to the ends of the legs.
- Glue the two googly eyes to the large shamrock and use a marker to draw
on a smile.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at