Heart Butterfly Craft
This craft is a great way to transform a bunch of hearts into a friendly
butterfly craft. This is a great craft to use to teach your children about
the heart shape, about big and small, and about doing things in order. It
is also a fantastic Valentine's Day craft and gift! We've found that it's
almost impossible to make just one of these cute little heart butterfly crafts -
they turn out so cute that kids like to make them over and over!
What you'll need:
How to make your Heart Butterfly Craft
- Red and pink construction paper
- Red pipe cleaners
- 2 googly eyes
- Red marker
- Cut two large, equally sized hearts from red construction paper.
- Cut out two medium sized hearts from pink construction paper and
glue in the center of the red hearts to form the wings.
- Cut an oblong shape out of pink construction paper that is slightly
longer than the large red hearts.
- Cut a small heart from pink construction paper and glue to the top
of the oblong piece to create a body..
- Glue the wings on either side of the body.
- Cut two 2-3 inch long pieces from the pipe cleaner and tape to the
back of the small pink heart head.
- Cut two very small pink hearts out and glue to the tips of the pipe
- Glue two googly eyes onto the head and use the red marker to draw on
Please add a comment