Paper Squirrel Craft
This cute squirrel is a great craft for young children. Assembling him from our template pieces is a great lesson in following directions, and he makes a great addition to your fall craft list!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Squirrel Craft:
- Brown and green construction paper
- Black marker or crayon
- Optional: magnet
- Print our template out on brown construction paper.
- Cut out the pieces. Glue the squirrel's head, tail, and arm onto his body. Glue an acorn onto the arm so that he is holding
- Glue your finished squirrel onto green construction paper.
- Optional: Glue a magnet to the back of your squirrel and display on your fridge!
Please add a comment