Fairy Jewels Craft
Children and adults with both delight in this easy craft that produces stunning results! Using only rocks and crayons, children will turn their imaginative designs into beautiful “jewels.” Once complete, children can trade their jewels, give them to a friend, or use them to decorate their room.
What you'll need:
How to make your fairy jewels craft:
- variety of rocks
- aluminum foil
- cookie sheet
- cloth rag
- Using crayons, decorate your rocks. Encourage children to cover the entire rock with crayon. (see photos)
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place the completed rocks on the cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until the crayon has melted.
- Remove rocks from oven and allow to cool completely. (see photos)
- Once cool, use a cloth rag to polish the rocks. (see photos)
- Your Fairy Jewels are now complete. Use them as paperweights, to decorate your room, or as fun gifts for your friends!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at