Fatherís Day Guitar Card
When I asked our daughter to name something that Daddy enjoys doing, her answer was playing guitar so we decided to make a guitar card for him for fatherís day. This card turned out adorable and our daughter really enjoyed putting the guitar together for daddy. We added a guitar pick to the craft as well to make this fatherís day card even more special.
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Guitar Card:
- Guitar template
- Construction paper
- String or yarn (optional)
- Guitar pick
- Crayons or markers
- Print our guitar template and cut out the pieces. Trace them onto construction paper and cut them out.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half. Glue the body of the guitar down first and then glue on the sound hole, bridge and the tuning keys.
- Add strings to the guitar. This can be done two ways. For younger children I highly recommend drawing them on with crayons or puffy paint even. We used string to do ours and it was very frustrating for our 5 year old. Gluing string is not always easy when you know where you want it to go!
- Tape the guitar pick onto the front of the card. Use tape instead of glue so dad can easily remove the pick and use it.
- Write the phrase ďDaddy, youíll always be my first pickĒ onto the front of the card and then let your child decorate the inside of the card with their own message or drawing.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at