Love You This Much Card Craft
How many times have you said to your child “how much do I love you? I love you this much!” with your arms wide open for a hug? This game always ends with hugs and smiles, just what any mom or grandma wants on Mother’s day! Our cute homemade Mother’s day card captures this sentiment using your child’s own handprints to finish the card. This Mother’s day craft for kids is sure to please any mom.
What you'll need:
How to make your Love You This Much Card:
- Construction paper
- Pencil, crayons or markers
- Trace your child’s handprints onto construction paper and cut them out.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half and cut along the fold to give you two equal sized pieces.
- Cut a strip of construction paper the same color as the handprints. Glue one side to one handprint and the other side to the other print.
- Then glue one handprint to each piece of construction paper. Fold the connecting strip so that the two pieces of construction paper create a card. When done, the card will open wide so that it looks like open arms.
- On the front of the card use a marker or crayon to write “How much do I love you?” and on the inside of the card write “I love you this much!”.
Please add a comment