Pumpkin Picture Frame
This adorable pumpkin frame craft is the perfect way to display your
jack-o-lantern carving pictures or your photos of your visit to the local
pumpkin patch. Using simple materials and techniques, this fall craft is a
great one for even young children to do.
What you'll need:
How to make your Pumpkin Picture Frame:
- Unfinished wooden oval frame (available at craft stores)
- Paint - orange and light brown paint
- 3-D Paint - black
- Paint brushes
- Green craft foam
- Green pipe cleaner
- A favorite picture
- Paint the frame orange and set aside to dry.
- Cut a stem and leaf out of green craft foam.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half. Twist the pipe cleaner around your
finger to make a spiral.
- Paint light brown lines down the frame to make it look more like a
- Use glue to attach the stem, leaf and pipe cleaner vine to the top
of the frame. Use tape to provide extra support (pipe cleaners
tend to slip in just glue because they are heavier).
- Using black 3-D paint, write the year on the leaf.
- Place your favorite fall photo in the frame and display!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at