Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
This toilet paper roll turkey is a simple, but really cute Thanksgiving Day craft. Kids will enjoy cutting out the
different color feathers of construction paper and putting the turkey together.
What you'll need:
How to make your Toilet Paper Roll Turkey:
- Toilet paper roll
- Red, Yellow, and Orange Construction Paper
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Cut feather shapes out of the construction paper. You'll need 2-3 feathers of each color.
- Cut a small triangle out of orange construction paper for a beak.
- Cut a small peanut shape out of red construction paper for a waddle.
- Cut two feet out of orange construction paper.
- Tape the feathers onto the back of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the eyes, beak, waddle, and feet to the front of the toilet paper roll.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at