Paper Heart Person Craft
Our paper heart person craft makes a great Valentine's Day craft and it's always a child-pleaser. Kids love being able to take simple shapes and turn them into something so fun and creative. This is also a great craft to encourage your child's creativity. Help them add accessories to their heart person. Add a hat or some hair, a purse or shoes, anything that makes them smile!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Heart Person Craft
- Pink and purple construction paper
- Red marker
- 2 googly eyes
- Cut a large heart out of pink construction paper to serve as the body of the heart man.
- Cut 2 smaller hearts out of pink construction paper for hands.
- Cut 2 medium size hearts out of pink construction paper for feet.
- Cut 4 strips of purple construction paper that are approximately 1 inch wide. Fold the strips back and forth to create an accordion fold appearance.
- Glue two purple strips on either side of the large heart to form arms. Glue two purple strips at the base of the large heart to form legs.
- Glue the two small hearts to the ends of the arms and the two medium hearts to the ends of the legs.
- Glue the two googly eyes to the large heart and use a marker to draw on a smile.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at