Valentine's Day Tissue Paper Heart Craft
This beautiful heart craft is an amazingly simple Valentineís Day craft for kids. Using contact paper in lieu of glue, even very young toddlers can make this heart craft. Older can have a hand in cutting out the tissue paper. A few of these gorgeous tissue paper heart crafts hung on a sunny window would make fabulous Valentineís Day decorations as well.
What you'll need:
How to make your Valentine's Tissue Paper Heart Craft
- Print out our heart template. Cut the heart out and trace onto white poster board. Cut out the heart.
- Cut out the middle of the heart and discard it.
- Cut a square piece of contact paper that is big enough to fit the heart template. Peel the backing paper off of the contact paper and stick your heart outline onto it. Youíll trim up the excess later.
- Cut tissue paper into 1 inch squares. This is a great time for your children to practice their scissor skills!
- Stick the tissue paper onto the heart making sure to overlap the pieces. Itís ok if the tissue paper goes over the edge of the template.
- Cut a second square of contact paper, peel off the backing paper and stick it to the back of the heart.
- Trim off the excess tissue paper and contact paper from the heart.
- Add a piece of string and hang on a sunny window
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at