4th of July Star Man
The 4th of July is all about stars and stripes - so we decided to do a star based craft. This Fourth of July Star Man is
a whimsical craft that is sure to be a hit with your kids. Our daughter loves to see this Star Man dance!
What you'll need:
How to make your 4th of July Star Man:
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- 2 large googly eyes
- Black marker
- Cut a large star out of red construction paper. Cut 4 smaller stars out of blue construction paper.
- Cut 4 strips of white paper approximately 1" thick. Fold the paper back and forth, accordian style.
- Glue the 4 white strips onto the back of the red star - two will be the arms, two will be the legs.
- Glue the blue stars onto the ends of the white strips to be the hands and feet.
- Glue the eyes onto the red star and draw on a smile with the black marker.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at