Cotton Ball Santa Craft
Ho Ho Ho! With paper plates, paint, lots of glue and cotton balls kids will love making our fun cotton ball Santa craft. We've found that it can be hard to find a good Santa Claus craft that younger children can do which is what inspired this craft. It has a bunch of fun textures with and makes a great exercise in following directions. Your children will love the end result and it makes a great homemade Christmas decoration.
What you'll need:
How to make your Cotton Ball Santa Craft
- Small paper plate
- Craft paint: flesh tone
- Red craft foam
- Cotton balls
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 pink pom pom
- Paint Brush
- Red marker or crayon
- Turn the paper plate upside down and paint it in the flesh tone of your choice. Set the plate aside to dry.
- Cut a hat shape out of red craft foam and glue a cotton ball to the tip of the hat and then glue a line of cotton balls along the bottom of the hat.
- Once the paper plate is dry, glue the bottom of the hat to the top of the paper plate.
- Glue a "beard" of cotton balls along the outside edge of the paper plate.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the plate near the hat.
- Glue a pink pom pom under the eyes as a nose.
- Cut a cotton ball in half and glue above the eyes as eyebrows.
- Cut a cotton ball in half and pull it slightly to form a mustache. Glue under the nose.
- Use the red marker to draw a smile under the mustache.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at