Father's Day Coupon Box
Make dad a great personalized father's day gift that will show him you care and that he is sure to use and love! This fun Father's Day favor box is filled with personlized fish that have individual coupons to be cashed in by dad when he chooses. Kids can come up with their own coupons like; a big hug, taking out the trash, doing the dishes, walking the dog just to name a few. This kids craft makes a fun and special Father's Day gift for dad!
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Coupon Box:
- Empty round container (ie: Crunchies can, Nut can, etc.)
- Construction paper (variety of colors)
- Googly eyes
- Cut out a strip of blue construction paper and tape or glue it to the container. (We found that a single sheet wasn't big enough for our container and taped two pieces of paper together first and then cut out our strip.)
- Cut out a wavy, thinner strip of brown construction paper to glue to the bottom of the container (the whole way around) to look like sand at the bottom of the ocean.
- Add construction paper decorations or use crayons and have your kids draw on fish, seaweed, etc.
- Use a crayon to write "Happy Father's Day" on your fish container.
- Cut out fish from construction paper. Add a googly eye and a smile to each fish.
- On each fish, write something special (a chore or activity) that the child could do for dad. Ideas for young children would be things like "give dad a hug" or "bring dad a snack" whereas older children could write things like "take out the trash" or "mow the lawn". Have your children help you come up with the ideas to make the gift even more special!
- Place the fish in the container and put the lid on top.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at