Ewe Are a Star Sheep Greeting Card
Looking for a way to celebrate an accomplishment? Craft the Ewe Are a Star Sheep Greeting Card to give! Make your own from colored cardstock, foil, glue, scissors, white felt, and markers. Afterwards, bring it to a band concert, sporting event, science fair, or presentation and give it to your friend or loved one in celebration of his or her accomplishment!
What you'll need:
How to make your Ewe Are a Star Sheep Greeting Card
- Large piece of colored cardstock
- Small piece of patterned cardstock
- 2 wiggly eyes (optional)
- Small piece of white felt
- Markers (must include a silver metallic marker)
- Fold the large piece of colored cardstock in half to form the card. (see photos)
- Using scissors, cut a smaller square from the patterned cardstock and glue to the center of the card. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using scissors, cut a small, cloud shape from the white felt to form the sheep’s body. Glue to the center of the colored cardstock. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using markers, draw a head and legs for the sheep. Write “Ewe Are a Star” on the front of the card. For added fun, write “I Love Ewe!” on the inside of the card.
- Glue wiggly eyes to the sheep, if desired. Cut a small cloud shape and glue to the head of the sheep. Allow the glue to dry.
- Using scissors, cut small stars from the foil. Glue to the card in any design desired. Allow the glue to dry.
- Your card is complete! For added fun, include a little sheep stuffed animal, sticker, or figurine to remind your friend or loved one how special he or she is!
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at