Fall Leaves Picture Frame
Make our fall leaf frame craft and help your children capture the beauty of fall leaves. Paint unfinished wooden leaves in bold
fall colors and use some gold glitter to accent your frame. This craft
makes a great homemade fall decoration and an even better way to display your
What you'll need:
How to make your Fall Leaves Picture Frame:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden leaves (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - orange, brown, yellow, red and green
- 3-D Paint - black
- Paint brushes
- Gold glitter
- A favorite picture
- Paint the frame brown and set aside to dry. Paint each leaf a
different fall color. When leaves are dry, use brown paint to add
veins to each leaf.
- Glue a leaf in each of the four corners of the frame.
- Use the black 3-D paint to add the year to the frame.
- Water down a little bit of white craft glue and paint lightly over
the frame. Sprinkle on glitter, wait for it to dry and then gently
shake the frame over the trash can to remove excess glitter.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at