Spring Picture Frame
Use unfinished wood shapes to create your own personalized picture frame! Accented with a butterfly and flowers, this great kids craft frame would be a perfect craft for spring or even Easter. Show off a photo of your children in a beautiful frame that they made themselves!
What you'll need:
How to make your Spring Picture Frame:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden flower, butterfly or other spring items (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - light blue, green, light green, yellow, pink and purple
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the bottom of the frame green and the top of the frame sky blue. Paint the butterfly wings yellow, the body pink, and then decorate the wings with a purple outline and spots. Paint the flower pink and the stem and leaves light green. Let each dry completely.
- Glue the butterfly and flower to the frame.
- Use pink paint to add some simple flowers to the "grass" .
- Add your favorite picture to the frame to complete the craft.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at