Baby Birds in Nest Craft
We love this baby birds in nest craft - it turned out so cute and our daughter had a blast making all of the little birds and making their nest "just like a momma bird"! This is made out of very simple materials, and our template makes this great animal craft for kids even easier to put together. These baby birds make a great spring craft for kids as well.
What you'll need:
How to make your Baby Birds Craft:
- Construction paper, various colors
- Baby Birds Template
- Googly eyes
- Large paper plate
- Brown tissue paper
- Cut a paper plate in half. Glue one half of the plate (just around the edges) onto a piece of construction paper as shown at right to create a pocket. Set aside to let dry.
- Print out our baby birds template. Use it to cut out 3 birds of any color construction paper you would like.
- Cut out the wings and feathers and glue onto each bird. Cut small orange triangles for beaks and glue onto the birds.
- Glue two googly eyes onto each bird above the beak. Set your finished bird aside to dry.
- Cover the paper plate in glue. Cut strips of brown tissue paper that are approximately an inch wide and crumple them up. Stick the tissue paper to the paper plate so that it is completely covered.
- Glue your baby birds into the nest.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at