Seeing a robin is a sign that spring is around the corner, and after this long winter they are a welcome sight! This cute robin craft is an easy paper craft, made even simpler with our included template. Our paper robin craft is a great bird craft and makes a great spring craft as well. It is also a great way to teach your preschooler about semi-circles.
What you'll need:
How to make your Robin Craft:
- Construction paper: brown, red, and orange
- Robin template
- Googly eye
- Print our robin template and cut out the pieces. Fold a piece of brown construction paper and trace the body piece of the robin onto the paper so that the straight edge is along the fold and cut it out. Note: if you unfold the paper you should have a complete circle. Trace the other pieces onto construction paper as indicated on the template and cut them out as well.
- Unfold the brown body and glue the red semi-circle inside. Then glue the body piece closed. There should be just a little bit of red sticking out at the bottom to make the robinís red tummy.
- Glue the Robbins head onto the front of the body and its feet onto the back.
- Glue on the beak and googly eye to complete your craft.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at