Fish Picture Frame Craft
What better way for a fisherman to decorate their desk than with a fish
shaped frame holding their favorite photo! This is a great craft for kids
to help create, and one that is so cute it always gets a smile!
What you'll need:
How to make your Baseball Frame Craft:
- Unfinished wooden fish (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished 3/4" wooden block (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - sea green
- 3-D Paint - light green, dark blue
- Paint brushes
- Large googly eye
- A favorite picture
- Paint the fish and the block sea green. Let each dry completely.
- Use the 3-D paint to add details to the fish. Use dark blue paint to
paint a semi-circle on the fish to define the head and to paint on a
smile. Use the light green paint to make hash marks on the body of
- Glue the googly eye on the fish.
- Get your favorite photo and cut around it in the shape of a circle
(tip* we used an upside down glass to trace a perfect circle).
- Glue the picture to the fish.
- Use the dark blue 3-D paint to outline the photo.
- Glue the block to the back of the fish to help support it.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at