Bear Valentine Bag Craft
This Valentine holder is a fantastic preschool craft for Valentine's Day. All you need to make this adorable kids Valentine's Day craft is a brown gift bag and construction paper. Then, just use our printable template to make your pieces and help your child assemble their own bear Valentine bag craft to hold all of their Valentines!
What you'll need:
How to make your bear valentine holder bag:
- Small brown gift bag with handle
- Red, pink, white and black construction paper
- Black marker or crayon
- Bear Bag Template
- Print out our template and cut out the pieces. Trace the pieces onto construction paper. You will need two larger red hearts and one larger pink heart. You will need two smaller pink hearts and two smaller red hearts. The ovals should be on white paper. The eyes (circles) should be traced onto black construction paper. Cut out all of your pieces.
- Glue the pieces onto the bag so that it looks like the bear in the photo. Glue the larger pink heart upside down in the middle of the bag as the nose. Glue the white ovals above the nose, with the black circles in the ovals to make the bear's eyes. Glue the smaller pink hearts inside the red hearts and glue one in each of the top corners of the bag as ears. Glue the two red hearts so that the tips of the heart touch each other to form a bowtie at the bottom of the bag. Cut a small heart out of white construction paper and glue over where the hearts meet to hide the seam.
- Use the black marker to draw a mouth on the bear and to write your child's name on the bowtie.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at