Lollipop Butterfly Craft
This lollipop butterfly craft is a great way to turn some candy and craft foam into a homemade valentine for someone you love. Use our simple template to turn this valentine into a great preschool craft. This Valentine's Day craft for kids is sure to make your child's valentine feel extra special!
What you'll need:
How to make your Caterpillar:
- Red, pink and white craft foam
- Scotch tape
- 2 googly eyes
- Butterfly Template
- Black marker
- Print our template and cut out the pieces. Trace the tiny hearts onto white foam, the larger hearts onto pink foam and everything else onto red foam. Cut out your pieces.
- Tape the lollipop onto center of the wings (glue just isn't strong enough).
- Turn the craft over and tape the rectangle piece of foam so that the top of it is taped to the lollipop and the bottom is taped to the wings. This piece just provides a little extra support so things don't get too top heavy.
- Glue the tiny white hearts to the top of each little red antenna piece. Then tape the antennae onto the top of the red support piece on the back of the lollipop.
- Glue googly eyes onto the lollipop.
- Cut "smile" out of pink craft foam and glue onto the lollipop below the eyes.
- Glue the pink hearts onto the wings.
- Use your marker to write "to" and "from" on the pink hearts.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at