Clay Pot Snowman Craft
The clay pot snowman craft is a great winter and Christmas decoration for
your front porch. We made a scaled down version for inside the home, but
using larger pots this craft would look fantastic sitting outside to welcome in
your winter guests! Kids will love being able to use clay pots to make an
original craft (and all the paint and googly eyes doesn't hurt either!).
What you'll need:
How to make your Clay Pot Snowman Craft
- Small clay pot
- Medium sized clay pot
- White and black paint
- Paint brush
- Red ribbon
- 2 googly eyes
- Blue 3-D paint
- Orange felt or construction paper
- Paint the medium sized pot white and the small pot black and set
aside to dry.
- Turn the black pot upside down and glue a strip of red ribbon on top
of the rim of the pot.
- Turn the white pot upside down and place the black pot onto of it as
- Glue two eyes onto the white pot.
- Cut a small triangle out of orange felt and glue it onto the white
pot under the eyes.
- Dip the handle end of the paint brush into black paint and use it to
make dots in the shape of a smile under the orange nose.
- Use the blue 3-D paint to write "Let it snow" on the bottom rim of
the white pot.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at