What you'll need:
How to make your Easter Egg Wreath Craft:
- Paper plate
- Easter grass
- Construction paper (many colors)
- White Glue
- String or ribbon
- Easter Egg Template (click here)
- Crayons, markers, stickers, glitter, sequins, etc.
- Carefully cut the center out of a paper plate. Discard the center.
- Glue a looped piece of ribbon or string on the back of the plate ring as a hanger.
- Turn the plate ring over and glue down a light layer of Easter grass.
- Print out the Easter Egg Template. You need approximately 11 large eggs from the template for the craft.
- Use the template and cut out the eggs from construction paper.
- Decorate the eggs however you please!
- Glue each egg to the paper plate ring so that they slightly overlap.
- Hang up and enjoy!
Please add a comment