What's Inside a Pumpkin Craft
If you ask our daughter what is inside a pumpkin she will yell out pumpkin guts! The what's inside a pumpkin craft is a classic preschool fall craft that turns out cute every time. Orange yarn acts as the pumpkin "guts", real pumpkin seeds are the seeds and they are glued inside a pumpkin cut out.
What you'll need:
How to make your What's Inside a Pumpkin Craft:
- Orange, green and brown construction paper
- Orange yarn
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin template
- Black marker
- Print our pumpkin template and cut the pieces out. Trace it onto orange construction paper. You need two pumpkin cut-outs for this craft.
- Cut a stem out of brown paper and a leaf out of green paper. You could also just use crayons and color in the ones on the template.
- Cut small pieces of yarn.
- Spread a layer of glue in the middle of one of the pumpkins. Put on the cut up yarn and the pumpkin seeds. Set aside to dry.
- Staple the other pumpkin on top of the one with the seeds so that it opens up. Add on the leaf and the stem as well.
- Write "what's inside a pumpkin" on the front of the pumpkin with a marker.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at