This cute cat craft stands up on its own! Made using simple materials you have on hand, this cute black cat craft makes a fun preschool farm craft and is also a great Halloween craft.
What you'll need:
How to make your Cat Craft:
- Print our template and cut it out. In order for the cat to stand up, you need to fold a piece of poster board. The top of the cat body template should be placed along the fold in the poster board. Cut out your cat body, but make sure you don’t cut through the fold – you want the piece to have that top “hinge”. **Note: we tried making this craft using just construction paper and the cat doesn’t stand so well.
- Trace the cat head template onto black poster board and cut it out. Glue the head to one end of the cat body.
- Trace the tail onto either poster board or construction paper and cut it out. Glue to the other end of the cat body.
- Trace the triangles from the template onto construction paper. The nose and the ears go onto pink paper, while the eyes go onto green paper. Cut all the triangles out. Glue on the eyes and the ear triangles.
- Cut 4 thin strips of white construction paper. Glue them to the cat’s head as whiskers and then glue the nose on top of the intersection of the whiskers.
Please add a comment