Paper Bag Puppet Dog Craft
Dogs are a favorite in our house and our daughter loves to pretend she is a puppy, so we wanted to make a dog craft that was interactive and something she could play with. She loves this dog puppet craft and loves making the dog move and talk. We kept this farm craft simple so our daughter could put her dog puppet craft together with just a little prep work on our part and it turned out great!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Bag Puppet Dog Craft:
- Print the dog template and cut out the pieces. Trace onto construction paper. Your dog craft can be any color you’d like – we went with a brown dog with a green collar – our daughter picked! Cut out your pieces.
- Place your still-folded lunch bag on the table. You want to have the bottom of the bag facing up towards you as shown in the picture (A). Glue your collar onto the bag as shown.
- Glue the circle (head) onto the bottom flap of the bag. Glue an ear onto each side.
- Glue on the googly eyes and the nose/mouth.
- Glue the name tag onto the collar.
- Glue the longer set of paws midway down the bag and the shorter set of paws at the bottom of the bag (near the opening).
Please add a comment