Apple Bookmark Craft
Just a few scraps of felt and a popsicle stick get you a sweet bookmark that is an ideal craft for kids of all ages. It makes a great group craft, and is ideal for those just beginning on the road to reading.
What you'll need:
How to make your colorful pencil holder craft
- Popsicle stick
- Scraps of red and green felt
- Googly eyes
- Black marker (for personalization if you wish)
- Cut an apple shape from the red felt. (you can make the apple green if you wish, or any other colour that you desire)
- Cut a leaf shape from the scrap of green felt.
- Glue the googly eyes and the leaf onto the apple.
- Glue the whole apple onto the popsicle stick about halfway down the stick so that the apple isnít floppy.
- Wait for it to dry and personalize with your name on the stick, if you wish.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at