Homemade Mother's Day Flower Pot Craft
This fun craft is a great homemade Mother's Day gift for Mom! She is sure to love this personalized flower
pot with her favorite family pictures in it. Pick your favorite pictures for
some of the flowers and write your own special
message on the other flowers.
What you'll need:
How to make your Homemade Mother's Day Flower Pot Craft:
- 3" Clay Pot
- Colored Popsicle Sticks
- Flower Template (click here)
- Construction Paper (many colors)
- Scotch Tape
- Paint, Markers, Crayons, etc.
- Decorate your clay pot however you would like! Put it aside to dry.
- Print out the flower template provided above.
- Cut out the template flowers, trace them onto construction paper and cut out the construction paper flowers.
- Cut the center circle out of the template flower. Place onto construction paper flowers and trace around it.
Carefully cut out the center circle in each of the construction paper flowers.
- Tape pictures or sayings on the back of each flower so that they are visible through the hole.
- Tape a popsicle stick to the bottom of each flower as the stem.
- Cut leaves out of green construction paper and glue to each popsicle stick.
- Fill the clay pot with clay. Stick the popsicle sticks into the clay to complete the craft!
Please add a comment