Football Picture Holder Craft
This is a great craft for your favorite football fan and this picture holder
makes a great alternative to a standard frame! Your kids will love trying
a new craft with different materials and textures!
What you'll need:
How to make your Football Picture Holder Craft:
- 3" Styrofoam egg
- 18 gauge wire
- Paint - brown
- 3-D Paint - white
- Paint brushes
- A couple favorite photos
- Serrated knife
- Use the serrated knife to cut a bit of the bottom off the styrofoam
egg so that it will sit flat.
- Paint the football brown and let it dry completely.
- Use the 3-D paint to paint the white lines on the front of the
- Use a pencil to help roll the wire. Roll the wire three times
around the pencil to create tight spirals at the top. Cut the wire
off about 5" below the spiral. (*Tip: use kitchen shears to cut the
- Insert the wire into the football.
- Add your favorite pictures to the spiral end of the wires to
complete the craft.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at