Fox starts with the letter F and with this cute template, you can teach your child the sound while making this craft. This is a great letter of the week activity for your class or a simple activity to make with your child at home. Animal letter crafts are a hit with all ages!
What you'll need:
How to make your letter F fox craft:
- Print out the letter F template and the fox head, tail, nose and paws template
- Cut out the letter and the fox body parts.
- Trace onto construction paper.
- Turn the F sideways and glue on the tail, paws, nose and head.
- Use the black marker to outline and to make eyes and a little black in the ears.