This ocean craft is fun for all ages and is a great way to introduce your child to the long sound of O. Use the provided templates, and make an ocean of your very own. As a teacher or parent, discuss the different sounds that O make while your child/children work this activity.
What you'll need:
How to make your letter O ocean craft:
- Print out the letter O template and trace it on the pink construction paper.
- Cut it out and glue to the bottom of the blue paper.
- Print out the ocean animals, boat, and person template.
- Use the markers and color all of them.
- Cut out all of the animals and boat and glue them all around the ocean.
- Cut out the person and glue them on the letter O. (the O represents an inner tube/floatie)
- Use the blue marker and make waves on the blue paper.