Our daughter loves to go to the pet store and check out all the fish tanks, so when I told her we would go home and craft one she got very excited. This fish craft goes together easily with our prinatable template. The fish are big enough to be handled by little hands and kids can decorate them (and the tank) anyway they want.
What you'll need:
How to make your kids paper aquarium craft:
- Construction paper (various colors)
- Markers or crayons
- Googly eyes
- Aquarium Template
- Print our template and cut out the fish shapes. Trace the fish onto construction paper and cut them out.
- Cut along the bottom of a piece of brown construction paper to make the sand at the bottom of the tank. Glue the sand onto a blue piece of construction paper.
- Glue your fish to the construction paper.
- Glue a googly eye onto each fish.
- Decorate each fish with sequins