A circle, triangle, oval and diamond are the shapes used in this craft to create our happy fish. This shape fish craft is a fantastic way to help your children learn their shapes. Creating with shapes is something that our daughter has recently started to enjoy.
What you'll need:
How to make your shape fish craft:
- Print our templates and cut the pieces out. Trace onto construction paper and cut your shapes out. The oval should be white and the small circle should be black. The body of the fish can be any color you choose.
- Take this opportunity to name the shapes with your child.
- Glue the triangle to the circle to creat the fish body.
- Glue the white oval onto the fish and the black circle into the white oval to create an eye.
- Glue the diamond onto the body of the fish to create a fin.