I is for inchworm! As alphabet animal crafts go, this cute inchworm craft is a fun one to make and our provided template makes it easy. Our inchworm I craft makes a great alphabet craft or bug craft for young crafters. Make sure to point out that an inchworm is an insect!
What you'll need:
How to make your Letter I Inch Worm Craft:
- Print our Inchworm and letter I template and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the letter I onto the middle of a piece of construction paper.
- Trace the circles onto construction paper and cut them out. The number of circles you need depends on how the child glues the inchworm together. Our older daughter stayed in a very straight line with hers. Our toddler needed extra circles to follow her very long inchworm around the letter I.
- Glue the a circle to the top portion of the letter I. Add on googly eyes (or draw them on with a marker) and add a mouth to this piece to make a head.
- Glue the rest of the circles onto the I to make the inchworm's body.