This handprint Easter basket craft is a fantastic kids craft for Easter. It is a paper craft and our included templates make it easy to put together. What we love about it most is the use of your child's handprints as the grass in the basket as well as the endless opportunities to let your child's creativity show through. Have your child decorate the eggs and the basket anyway they would like. This Easter basket craft would be a fantastic gift for family members (especially grandparents).
What you'll need:
How to make your Handprint Easter Basket Craft:
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace the basket onto brown construction paper and cut it out. Trace the egg shapes onto any color construction paper your child chooses and cut them out. You need 3 eggs.
- Trace your child's handprints onto green construction paper. You need 2-3 handprints depending on the age (and thus hand size) of your child. Cut the handprints out.
- Let your child decorate the basket and the eggs however they would like. Make sure to add their name to the front of their basket.
- Glue the handprints onto the back of the basket so that the fingers show up from the bottom.
- Glue the eggs onto the back of the basket so that the show through the handprint grass.