Make dad a World's Greatest Dad medal that he can wear. What dad doesn't want to receive such a prestigious honor? And
its most valuable when its homemade by his child - he'll wear it with pride! This is a quick and easy father's day craft that
both the kids and dad will enjoy. All you need is a little paint, some ribbon and about 15 minutes.
What you'll need:
How to make your World's Greatest Dad Medal:
- Something to make a circle out of. We used a small wooden circle, but you can use cardboard, construction paper,
a box or whatever else you have around.
- Gold paint, markers or crayon
- Tape or glue
- Cut out a circle
- Paint or color the circle
- Write "World's Greatest Dad!" on the circle
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 2 feet long
- Tape or glue the ribbon to the back of the circle
- Try it on to make sure it fits, then give it to dad!