Have fun with your kids painting a normal clay pot in patriotic colors. This craft makes is a great pot to grow flowers in, or fill it with candy and stick an American flag in it and you have a great centerpiece for your Forth of July party!
What you'll need:
How to make your 4th of July Flower Pot:
- 5 1/2" tall rose clay pot
- Blue, Red and White paint
- White 3-D paint
- Paint Brush
- Paint the entire pot white and set aside to dry.
- Paint on 1" thick red stripes around the base of the pot. Paint the rim of the pot blue.
- Use the white 3-D paint to write "Happy 4th of July" on the blue section of the pot.