The 4th of July is all about stars and stripes - so we decided to do a star based craft. This Fourth of July Star Man is
a whimsical craft that is sure to be a hit with your kids. Our daughter loves to see this Star Man dance!
What you'll need:
How to make your 4th of July Star Man:
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- 2 large googly eyes
- Black marker
- Cut a large star out of red construction paper. Cut 4 smaller stars out of blue construction paper.
- Cut 4 strips of white paper approximately 1" thick. Fold the paper back and forth, accordian style.
- Glue the 4 white strips onto the back of the red star - two will be the arms, two will be the legs.
- Glue the blue stars onto the ends of the white strips to be the hands and feet.
- Glue the eyes onto the red star and draw on a smile with the black marker.